Abortion: When Politics Meets Practice
By Alana Cartens For most of my life I have danced around the sidelines of the reproductive justice movement, always supporting, but more actively involved in work around racial justice and international human rights. Attending the Medical Students for Choice Conference on Family Planning last December shifted my focus to see how, in many ways, …
- Curriculum Reform Survey with Educational Assessment
- Curriculum Content Survey Version 1
- Curriculum Content Survey Version 2
- Finding Your Allies
- Peer Survey with Opinion Questions
Additional MSFC Resources:
- MSFC Guide to Curriculum Reform
- Organization Map for Curriculum Change
- Sample Decision Making Flow Chart
- Sample Proposal and Course Description
Resources from Our Partners:
- Innovating Education in Reproductive Health: videos, toolkits, and presentations designed for educators.
- International Planned Parenthood Federation: offers guides on How to Educate about Abortion and How to Talk about Abortion (available in English, French, and Spanish).
- Curricula Organizer for Reproductive Health Education (CORE): presentations on a wide variety of reproductive health topics.
- Teach Abortion Training: comprehensive abortion training workbook aimed at training reproductive health care providers.
- ARHP’s Guide to Improving Reproductive Health Curriculum: strategies and case studies for curriculum reform at medical schools.
Email [email protected] for more curriculum reform resources or for .doc versions of the above documents.