“But Georgetown is a Catholic school.”
by Allix Hillebrand, MS3 at Georgetown University School of Medicine If I had a dollar for each time someone said this to me, I would have enough money to pay for someone’s abortion. It is frequently followed by: “If you care so much about these issues, why didn’t you go to a different medical school?” …
- Curriculum Reform Survey with Educational Assessment
- Curriculum Content Survey Version 1
- Curriculum Content Survey Version 2
- Finding Your Allies
- Peer Survey with Opinion Questions
Additional MSFC Resources:
- MSFC Guide to Curriculum Reform
- Organization Map for Curriculum Change
- Sample Decision Making Flow Chart
- Sample Proposal and Course Description
Resources from Our Partners:
- Innovating Education in Reproductive Health: videos, toolkits, and presentations designed for educators.
- International Planned Parenthood Federation: offers guides on How to Educate about Abortion and How to Talk about Abortion (available in English, French, and Spanish).
- Curricula Organizer for Reproductive Health Education (CORE): presentations on a wide variety of reproductive health topics.
- Teach Abortion Training: comprehensive abortion training workbook aimed at training reproductive health care providers.
- ARHP’s Guide to Improving Reproductive Health Curriculum: strategies and case studies for curriculum reform at medical schools.
Email [email protected] for more curriculum reform resources or for .doc versions of the above documents.